October 2013 Weddings

Friday Five

1. What is the most unusual thing that has happened to you on vacation?
  2. How old were you when you had your first kiss (and do you know what that person is up to now?)
  3. Favorite place to shop!
  4. How often are you late for work?
  5. What would you say you are best at?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
image95 No
image0 Unknown

Re: Friday Five

2. How old were you when you had your first kiss (and do you know what that person is up to now?)

1. Umm not really sure. We don't really go on many vacations, we typically just go camping.

2. 6th grade? I think he still lives in our hometown. Not sure.

3. American Eagle. Only place I can find jeans that actually fit right. Coach- I want everything!

4. Everyday? I am salary so it really doesn't matter. Phone don't ring until 7:30, I typically get here between 7 and 7:30. The receptionist and secretaries don't come in until 8.

5. Best at? umm Not sure. I am good at cooking (baking and whatnot, from scratch). I'd like to say I am good at running, but thats just me.

1. We stayed at a hostel in Belfast, Northern Ireland that had dripping walls, that was unusual. And disgusting. But it was cheap!!

2. Probably around 15, he was an older boy, but we ended up not dating. I remember that his lips were dry and flaky - yuck!

3. If i'm splurging - Anthropologie, but every day probably Macy's or Boston Store.

4. Rarely, I have my commute timed pretty well, so there has to be a bad accident or really bad weather for me to be late.

5. I apparently undervalue myself because I can't think of anything I am really good at. There are lots of things i'm okay at though! woohoo! (I just thought of one - i'm really good at falling asleep ANYWHERE - I get it from my dad. Seriously, I can sleep anywhere.)
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

1. We were talking about this at work yesterday, and I have two weird bridge experiences. One was going over the old bridge to get into Quebec during a snowstorm late at night (so scary) and the other was going over the Chesapeake bay bridge and my poor father was trying not to get sick while driving and he flew over that super long bridge at mach 10. 
    2. 7th grade - I was 12. We then went on to be together through 9th grade. We are not facebook friends now, but I have seen him a few times since high school graduation at parties and whatnot. He unfortunately dropped out of college and (I guess) is trying to be a professional skateboarder? I don't even know. 
    3. Anthropologie, JCrew, and then Gap for basics. I also do well at Amazon.com (love online shopping!) and there's also something about Crate and Barrel that soothes me.
    4. More than I'd like to admit, by like, 3 minutes. I'm trying to get better at this.
    5. My main hobbies at which I like to think I excel are knitting, sewing and dancing.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

We were doing a week at the cabin, and went to the grocery store for food. At the store, our dog jumped out the window and ran through the store!

I was 14? I don't know what he is up to, but he's a really horrible guy (very icky- I made bad choices with guys before FI). 

I LOVE Target. But for clothes I'd say the Buckle. 

I make my own schedule so I can never truly be late. But even then I am only late if weather is bad or whatnot. 

Not sure what I am good at... organizing?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    When we recently went to Disney we were in a gift shop on main street in the magic kingdom.  We bought a few things and the man working there asked if we were togther.  I said yes we were engaged.  He was like well did you get in on camera?  I said no because he proposed at home, just the two of us.  He aske dmy fiance if he wanted to do it again and get it on camera.  My FI said sure why not!  I was shocked he said yes LOL.  So we played along.  I took off my ring.  He got down on one knee. He asked.  The guy is taking picture of our hands and him down on one knee.  I was trying so hard not to laugh (I get embarrassed easily!).  Now people are starting to stare.  The guy turns around and goes "attention, attention, we have just had an engagement.  A couple from massachusetts."  people started clapping and we kissed.  It will always be memorable lol

How old were you when you had your first kiss (and do you know what that person is up to now?)

7th grade so 11 or 12.  No I have no idea where he is today.

Favorite place to shop!

Express.  My whole closet is pretty much from there

How often are you late for work?

never.  I used to be late all the time,  I started a new job in January and promised myself I would never be late.

What would you say you are best at?

I have no idea what I am good at :/   
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
    1. I had to use the woods as a bathroom, or, go for the "squatty potty" in China.
    2. 13? He's still living in the same area. No idea what he's up to, though.
    3. Oh geez. Old Navy, Express, J Crew, TJ Maxx!!
    4. As long as I'm there before the boss, I'm good to go.
    5. I'm really good at taking things way too seriously. Plusalso, wasting time. Annnnd.... getting WAY to into the details of everything.
    Work has been -crazy- for the past few days, so I'm just now getting to come back to TK.  *sad panda face*

1.  When in Costa Maya, my ex and I were approached to buy cocaine. 

2.  First -real- kiss?  High school.  NO idea what he's up to now. 

3.  My closest tack store.  I spend money on horse stuff like most people spend money on clothes or purses or shoes.  I need an intervention because I can NOT just go in and come out without getting SOMETHING. 

4.  At least 3 times a week, usually all 5.  We have 'exercise time' we can use for 30 minutes a day 3 times a week.  The other two days, I'm usually in that "window" of 10-15 minute we're allowed.  To be 'fair', I will usually stay late to make up those 10-15 minutes though.  Which is generally okay with the higher ups.

5.  Sleeping.  Yeah, I am a VIKING at sleeping.  Or drinking.  I'm pretty good at that too.  And reading.  :)  Honestly, I'm not all that great at anything except being lazy and having fun.  If there was competitive sleeping, I would have sponsorship and a gold medal.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards