Connecticut

Wedding apps for smart phones

Hey Ladies
I was wondering if anyone has ever used or is planning to use those wedding apps that allow for photo sharing. I like the idea rather than using something like instagram. If so, can anyone recommend which one is the best choice and give an explanation of how it works exactly. 
Thanks!
Marissa

Re: Wedding apps for smart phones

• Hey Marissa, been searching all over the Knot forums for something similar to this. I'm considering using the wedding app called Switchcam. It does photo and video sharing. Looks like you signup on the site, and then all your guests download the Switchcam app. They upload their photos/videos to your Switchcam page, and it's all organized into photo albums and a continuous synchronized playback video. Best part is it's free so i'm very willing to try it out lol. Let me know if you heard of any others too! Good luck!
  • I'm using the app called WeddingParty.  You create your wedding event on the app, guests download app & can upload pics during/after the wedding. I like this app because i was also able to add details about the wedding like hotel blocks for guests; the app allows you to "invite" people via email or text.

I haven't checked out SwitchCam.

• I used wedpics, worked out great.
  • I'm using AppyCouple, its an app to upload pics for the wedding AND our wedding website. It also allows your guests to review event info like time, location, weather, directions, etc! As a couple we LOVE our gadgets and are super excited about this app & website. 

Good luck!
  • We signed up for an AppyCouple account as well. So excited to set it up!
  • I used WeddingParty. It was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards