Not Engaged Yet
Options

I am SUPER EXCITED

I contacted a puppy rescue place on Thursday about a puppy I wanted to adopt.  They were supposed to call me last night, but apparently a couple of the pups had the runs so they took them to the vet today, which is why I didn't get a call.  That's fine with me. I'm glad they're taking care of the pups.  So they called me on Saturday to tell me that on Monday I will get to meet the female I want to adopt if the vet clears her health at the appointment Monday morning.

I am so excited to meet this pup and hopefully adopt her.  I do have to do a bit of puppy-proofing around the house, which I'll get done tonight.  Monday morning I'm going to fix up the hole in our fence.  Our yard isn't that big, but it's big enough for a puppy and we're still looking for a bigger place.  I'm also excited to have a dog to take for walks and on hikes.  

I just can't think of a name.  Any suggestions? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I am SUPER EXCITED

• Options
    So cute!!!!!!! I'm horrible at naming pets, so I'm no help lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Ohhhhhhh my gosh, she is adorable! She had kind of the same markings as my little girl! :)

Names, names, names...I am really terrible at this too, lol. What is her personality like? What do you know about her?
  • Options
    She is SO cute! I'm horrible with names though, maybe once you meet her one will come to you?

• Options
    As soon as I saw her, I thought 'Spike'!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
  • Options
    She is adorable! No idea on a name though.

Anniversary

• Options
    I am sick and stuck at home today, booooo, so I am gonna find some names for ya. First, I love PrincessBride's suggestion of Moxie. Here are some others:

Abby
    Ashes
    Bailey
    Bijoux
    Diamond
    Domino
    Ebony
    Gina
    Gypsy
    Midnight
    Olive
    Pepper
    Raven
    Shadow
    Smoky
    Velvet
  • Options
    I haven't met her yet, so I'm really hoping it'll just click when we meet her.  I'm really hoping she's the right pup for us.

My list (in order of favorites) is: 
    Lola
    Delilah
    Clara 
    Molly
    Kirby

@amapola14 I love your list of names!  I can't use Olive though because our cat is named Olive.  
  • Options
    Lola is my favorite from that list.

• Options
    Lola and Delilah are tied for my favorite.  So hard to choose and I'm getting even more excited to meet her tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    She is so precious! 

• Options
    Oh my goodness! What a precious puppy! FI and I are wanting a puppy soo bad right now but we are waiting until after the wedding. I love the name Lola.
  • Options
    What a beautiful pup. Maybe you should get to know her then name her after a day or so?
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Snickers!!

She is a DOLL!!!
  • Options
    So cute!  I love Molly and Delilah.
  • Options
    I like Molly and Clara.
  • Options
    She's so adorable!  I'm awful at pet names, but I agree that it might help to meet her so that you can pick something that matches her personality :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The rescue place still hasn't called.  They were supposed to get the test results back from the vet today and call me in the morning, but it's now 3 in the afternoon and no word.  I figured I'd call them just in case and no one answered so I left a message.  There are still plenty of hours left in the day and I'm getting really antsy.  I just want to know what is going on.  

BF also vetoed my name list.  So I guess I have to start over from scratch once we meet the pup.  
  • Options
    RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    That puppy is adorable.  A was looking over my shoulder and I asked her what she thought you should name the puppy.  This was her response, "Well, Sparky is a good name for a boy dog, so how about Sparkle?"  Good luck getting everything in order!

• Options
    RWS2011 said:
    That puppy is adorable.  A was looking over my shoulder and I asked her what she thought you should name the puppy.  This was her response, "Well, Sparky is a good name for a boy dog, so how about Sparkle?"  Good luck getting everything in order!
    Love this.  One of my closest friends didn't want to share her daughter's name until after she was born.   Somehow we all started referencing her belly as Sparkle Sue.   Her MIL actually thought that was going to be her new granddaughter's name because we addressed so many shower gifts to Sparkle Sue.

photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    When I first saw her I thought "Molly" and then saw that Molly was on your list.  She is an adorable pup!  Snuggle fest!
  • Options
    Aww, cutie pie is a good name, sigh. She's a cutie.
  • Options
    Omg squeeeee! She's so cute!

No advice on the names, but I hope you get to meet her soon!
  • Options

Samoa? Sorry, I'm craving girl scott cookies.

I mean it's she has all the colors?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards