Second Weddings

Wedding Jitters or not?

Me & my FI are getting married in 2 months! It seems like we argue about the dumbest stuff the closer we get to the wedding. I'm not as happy about planning the wedding like I was in the beginning. I feel like I'm the only one into the wedding then he is. Just trying to figure if he wants to go through with it or not? I never seen a guy get upset about his weekends being taken up because we have to take care of wedding stuff meeting with vendors. Just trying to figure out what is going on with him before we go any further invitations have already been sent out. Any advice from the brides to be??

Re: Wedding Jitters or not?

• We had a year to plan so there were breaks in the planning for us, which I have to say was nice. 

Maybe give him a day were you don't mention the wedding at all and see if that helps. 

• I agree with Angie.  Pick a weekend to make wedding talk/actions taboo.  Get into each other, do something you both like.  Have a date,  drink wine & watch a movie, go for a hike.  All of us get wedding overloaded at one point or another.  Maybe he's there  ~Donna
  • Thanks to both if You!! I appreciate it!! Im so stressed about everything going on that im not happy right now. I will definitely take your advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards