Florida-South Florida

Day of Coordinator- Miami

Hello,

I am looking for a day of coordinator in the Miami area. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

Re: Day of Coordinator- Miami

• RenaectRenaect member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

Hi Amesha,

For everyone to better help you, do you have a certain budget in mind for your DOC?

(Of course, I'd encourage you to check out my coordinators Amber and Chanda @ Liz and Lex events).

"HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • AmeshaTAmeshaT member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I checked out Liz and Lex and I love their work. But they are our of my budget for what I need. There smallest package is $900. I am planning my wedding from Kansas City, MO so I am handling everything myself. I really just need someone to coordinate the rehearsal the night before and keep up with the schedule the day of my wedding. I don't want to have to spend more than $600-$700.
  • AmeshaTAmeshaT member
    Renaect said:

Hi Amesha,

For everyone to better help you, do you have a certain budget in mind for your DOC?

(Of course, I'd encourage you to check out my coordinators Amber and Chanda @ Liz and Lex events).

I got another email from Liz and Lex Events and they left out their DOC package on the quote they sent me! Turns out they do have a package that will fit my needs and my budget! 
  • I'm looking for a Month of Coordinator or a DOC as well for around the same price range. Maybe I'll reach out to them too.

Thanks for posting the info!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I really like my coordinator.. Nora with Absolutely Fabulous Weddings & Events

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Michelle Tandron is mine and she's AMAZING! she's so much more than just a DOC, she's like a friend who wants to help you all along the way! you can find her on facebook...events by michelle
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RenaectRenaect member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

That's incredible! I'm so glad they have a package that suits your budget and needs! I'm planning my wedding from New York, and chose them for full coordination and they've been a HUGE help! 

Hope everything works out!

"HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • I told/asked my FI that I was interested in having a DOC  he just laughed and said that's what the BM and MOH is for.. haha....   !!! 

• Check out Elegance Reserved, Inc they are great... They have helped us a bunch! www.elegancereserved.net

My fiance and I have not complaints so far. They travel which I think is awesome.

Good luck and happy planning!
  • AmeshaTAmeshaT member
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I am going to look at all of these! I think Liz and Lex Events are taking the lead right now!

• Look into Events by Francesca, I hired her as more of a month of coordinator but her work is awesome.

Here is her website: http://www.eventsbyfrancesca.com/
  • Thanks for additions! I went ahead and booked with Liz & Lex events. I am really happy with my choice, they have been a joy to work with so far. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards