Destination Weddings Discussions

I've been trying...

To post the article that came out in this Sunday's NY Daily News about my wedding, even created a jpeg file, but I can't seem to get it on!!  We are local celebrities!! Lol!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I've been trying...

• Whoo Hoo, Nicole! That's so exciting. 

Maybe you can post on the DW Knotties facebook page and direct everyone there. 

P.S. You're not the only one who's had trouble posting pics. I've been trying for a few days and finally gave up. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2013

Good idea!  Also, were you in NY this weekend?

What's up with the not being able to insert a picture into a post? @knotporscha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I saw it on your facebook!!!  That is so awesome Nicole :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @Julyet06

I saw the spread on your FB. You look great. 

P.S. Nope, wasn't in NY this weekend. The trip is in in June. I remember you said you live in the Bronx. I actually have a cousin that lives in The Bronx. Not sure where though. I'll let you know the exact day and see if we can meet up! 

But I don't think hubby is going though. I married a crazy person that hates NYC and is only a fan of Philly LOL . We'll see if I can talk him into i though. And I'll let you know my plans! :)

P.S.S. I got my thank you cards from magnet street today and they look great! If you haven't gotten yours already, I suggest checking Magnet Street out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards