Wedding Invitations & Paper

Too many inserts, is this okay?

Hi everyone,

I am ordering pocket invitations with the invitation on the right side, and three enclosure cards on the left (RSVP, Reception, and Accomodations). Because we are getting married in a spot in a tiny town that is difficult to find, and our reception will be about a 20 minute drive into a bigger city, I would also like to include a map to the ceremony site, and from the ceremony site to the reception. Would it be okay to print this on a a regular piece of paper and send it with the invites, or do I need to somehow add this onto one of the enclosure cards?

Thanks.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Too many inserts, is this okay?

• thecatmthecatm member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    I would say its probably up to your personal preference. For what its worth, I also have pocket invitiations and I had 4 inserts...one of them being a double sided enclosure that had Directions/Accomodations. You dont necessarily have to put directions/maps on an enclosure though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

Is the ceremony site one of those places that doesn't even show up on Google maps or GPS? If so, get a map in there however it is most legible.

If it can be Google mapped/gps'ed, leave the map out and have some directions from the ceremony site to the reception available in a basket at the ceremony.

• edited May 2013

If it can be Google mapped/gps'ed, leave the map out and have some directions from the ceremony site to the reception available in a basket at the ceremony.

I love this idea, and never would have thought of it. Thank you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards