Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good morning!!

Good morning ladies!!!  What a crazy week this has been…quarter end closes are always rough!  We haven’t been doing too much “wedding stuff” lately, but I was looking at the calendar…approaching 100 days out, we need to get cracking here!  Lol

I did go and try on my dress.  I had ordered it one size smaller than they recommended and was nervous about trying it on.  But to my surprise, it fit!!!  Not only did it fit, it was too big!!  I was super excited.  I anticipate losing more weight between now and my first fitting after Labor Day, so alterations are in my future.  Besides, since I am only 5’3, they need to take off a serious chunk of dress on the bottom.  Now to finish the dress, I just need to decide on my jewelry.  I am looking at a set that is dark blue crystals and pearls.  I am including a pic of the set, what do you think?

Tomorrow is my last boot camp class for this session.  There is a 2 week break before the next session starts. I already signed up.  I still hate waking up at 0500 but it is working.  Plus, when I start the day with a workout, I am more likely to make better food choices throughout the day.I hope everyone has a great day!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good morning!!

• Options
    MRadsMRads member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Work is pretty crazy around here, too, because we are having some staff turnover and we plan TONS of events in the summer/early fall, so lots of evening/weekend work for me.

And somehow my ticker got from 100 days to 79 days without my knowledge.  There is SO much still to do.  LIke, I'm STILL working on my invitations and some girls on my month board set their RSVP date for July 15.  Though, that's entirely too early in my opinion.  We'll have them out by the end of the month.  We have to.

J- You inspire me with your workouts and boot camp.  How exciting to have the dress be too big.  I'm 5'2 and I went for my first dress fitting this past weekend.  I def have a LOT to take off.

I really like your jewlery.  What does your dress look like?  I can't remember.  I'm having such a hard time picking out my jewlery.  Everybody says earings and a bracelet, but I'm more of a necklace type girl.  Your sig is so sweet, btw.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning!

I'm busy trying to figure out wedding transportation stuff.  I wanted to use the your designated driver shuttle, but they are on vaca the week of my wedding.  And my stepdad nixed the idea (old school italian, feels a limo is necessary).

He offered to front us the $$ difference between the shuttle and the limo, but I just felt like the limo is kinda silly.  oh well.

• Options
    Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MRADS- I am definitely an earrings and necklace girl.  I hate having anything on my wrist.  Click HERE to see my dress.  Thanks for all the kudos.  It was quite the struggle in the beginning to get motivated.  Once I started seeing results though, it got a little bit easier.  There are still some days that are tougher than others to stay on track.  Don't work too hard!

MD- We are using Elite limo.  Our planner set it up but said they were really accomodating with our crazy schedule. 

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards