Snarky Brides
Options

How kinky are you really?

edited May 2013 in Snarky Brides
Are knotties more kinky than the general population? Inquiring minds want to know.

ETA: If your kink doesn't fit into the poll options, I apologize. Feel free to share below. 

How into BDSM are you really? 33 votes

I'm not into it at all.
9% 3 votes
I'm into a little butt smacking.
42% 14 votes
We say some dirty words now and then.
27% 9 votes
We have Master/slave roles but only in the bedroom.
6% 2 votes
We go to BDSM clubs.
3% 1 vote
We live in a 24/7 M/s situation.
0% 0 votes
Our toy box includes handcuffs... and floggers and canes and ballgags and more.
6% 2 votes
It's only fun if I end the night with bruises.
3% 1 vote
Candles aren't just for mood lighting.
0% 0 votes
I've been tied in ways and to things I can't even describe.
3% 1 vote

Re: How kinky are you really?

• Options
    Different people have different views of what being kinky / into BDSM means. There may be people who consider their use of dirty words to be super kinky.
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2013
    I don't like that I can't check more than one option!

ETA: Also, my present relationship has a different BDSM level than my previous one, so are we talking NOW or EVER?

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I tried to find a way to check multiple ones, but I don't think that's an option with polls. One more thing to ask the KGs about later. 

@addieL73 How you answer the poll is up to you! 
  • Options
    Ditto Stage. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I did interchange kinky and BDSM, which I probably shouldn't have done. Early morning posting, ya know? 

ETA: And my curiosity was based upon multiple people in Let's Talk about Sex mentioning they're into submission. 

As a side note, it's so cocking annoying that I can't right click on my notifications to open a new tab.
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2013
    Most people who are not familiar with it assume BDSM is only all about kinky sex. There are levels of it that have nothing to do with sex, though. 

• Options
    rel1988rel1988 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    FI would be mortified if I ask him to do BDSM. I tease him and call him my Nilly Vanilly. He's nowhere near as crazy as previous sex partners but I don't need that to be sexually satisfied and I wouldn't want him to be uncomfortable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    We're at a -5 on the kink scale lately. Maybe I should go read the sex thread for ideas on how to kink it up.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Just please don't read any Cosmo articles on how to be kinky. 

Horrible Idea
  • Options
    No, Cosmo articles on how to be kinky are laughable.  I did apparently learn how to give an awesome BJ from one of their articles though.  Everything else that comes out of them seems awkward though.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK

Anniversary

• Options
    Hahahaha @ "poke him with feathers." 
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK

Anniversary

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK

Anniversary

• Options
    Most people who are not familiar with it assume BDSM is only all about kinky sex. There are levels of it that have nothing to do with sex, though. 

This is true. They also think it's about power, but it's truly about trust. I like to get spanked, and I like to be submissive. But there are plenty of times when H chooses specifically not to spank when he's in a Dom role because he's withholding something I like. And there's plenty of times when I ask for it when we're having otherwise vanilla sex. We actually have a variety of kink in our sex life, and while D/s plays a big role and so does bondage, it's relatively light on the S&M portion of it. And the D/s play doesn't extend past the bedroom. Nor is it every time.
    @stagemanager14.  I'm a little bit in love with you that you appropriately capitalized the D/s. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards