Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Videographer

With less than 3 months till our wedding, I'm still flip-flopping on the idea of getting a videographer.  I know the day will go by so fast and besides photos, I'd like to have something to look back on to remember the day. The only problem is I don't want to spend a lot of money. 

I don't need some fancy, big budget production with fancy editing and transitions and music and graphics and whatever... I just want a basic video of the important parts of the wedding and I don't really want any friends/family to do it because I'd rather them enjoy the wedding and not worry about recording. 

Any suggestions?  The cheaper, the better... I've asked around to some friends for recommendations or volunteers but haven't gotten anything.

Thanks!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Videographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check craigslist, I decided at the last minute to hire a videographer instead of having a friend do it and there were a lot of reasonably priced people on there.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    edited December 2011

I didn't even think to look on Craigslist.  Good idea; thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kristenrmu22kristenrmu22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    pm'd you
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using FineLine Video out of Greensburg for my wedding.  I thought they were decently priced.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are not worried about all of the fancy techniques, ask a videographer if they can shoot and not edit the material.  I found a videographer that will just tape the ceremony and the major parts of the reception.  He is not editing the material which is making the cost under $500.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rlawson24rlawson24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also in the same boat as you...would like an extra memory of my special day however I don't wanna break the budget doing it.  My fiance' doesn't think that we will need a videographer but I don't wanna regret not having our special moments recorded. 

Let me know if you find anyone good and reasonable
    Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks. And God's peace, which is so great we cannot understand it, will keep your hears and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards