Ohio-Toledo
Options

Wedding Near Elmore Ohio

Hello!  I have already booked a ceremony and reception venue, however I unfortunately have to change my wedding date (from winter to spring) and I am reconsidering my current venue.  When I first started planning my wedding it was a toss up between my current venue and Schedel Gardens in Elmore.  I would love a spring wedding at Schedel's, however they do not have very many options for a reception.  I really would like to avoid having a tent reception and Schedel's indoor reception area is a bit too crammed for my taste.  Does anyone have any suggestions as far as a reception venue?  I would like to stay close to Elmore, but also would like to find somewhere reasonably priced.  Thank you :) 

Re: Wedding Near Elmore Ohio

• Options
    Hi there, 

i know you posted this a while ago, but I could offer some guidance as I am from Elmore. Elmore is a VERY small town. I cannot think of any venues to hold a reception there other than Schedel's; however, you may want to look in to Ole Zimm's in Gibsonburg or Sunrise Banquet hall in Genoa both would be within 10 minutes (or less) of Schedel's. Also, there are locations in Fremont that wouldn't be too far (about 20 minutes).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards