New Jersey

Photographer!!!

edited May 2013 in New Jersey
Looking for a photographer and videographer duo. Any recommendations?

Re: Photographer!!!

• What's your budget? Where are you located? Do you want artistic or photojournalistic? If you give more ideas of your style, people will be able to help you better.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Thanks@SewinLoveWithDMB. I'm new to this and appreciate the tip. I'm in north jersey still on the fence if I'm getting ready at my parents or hotel. As far as style I like photojournalists. I just don't want a photographer who's going to bug me every 5 min of my reception. At the end of the day I guess I just want great pictures lol I'm sure like all of us do. Any imput would be greatly appreciated. Thanks girls. : )
  • What's your photo budget? It helps to know so that people don't recommend photographers beyond what you're able to spend.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am using Jessica Oh! Photography www.thejessicaohblog.com 

Joe Minella Cinema
  • I'm using Gulnara: www.gulnarastudio.com. 

We also seriously considered http://rwagnerphotography.com/ and www.inkuphoto.com. 
  • Brad Ross Photography!! We couldn't be happier with both our engagement and wedding pictures.  So easy to work with, and one of the nicest guys!!

Bradross.net
  • M & A Photography and Video, I used them for my wedding and I love my pictures and the  video
    973-812-9250
    www.maphotoandvideo.com

• We are using Inku but he's definitely on the expensive side of things but we were willing to splurge on photos.
  • I think everyone will recommend their own but here are mine:

John Jae Videography
    KS Photo Studio

I also contacted Jason Rhee and liked his work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Abella Studios, their work is so unique and so cool! I cannot wait to see what they do with our wedding!
  • we used Jessica Oh! Photography, too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards