KUI?

124»

Re: KUI?

• RWS2011RWS2011 member
    500 Comments 100 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    @buddysmom80 - Is that even possible? 

• SwazzleSwazzle New Jersey member
    10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    Alrighty. I need to shower (because eating dinner and then KUIing was more important after my workout) and then get to bed. Gnight lovely ladies! 

• rdr716 said:
    Ollie sent me a whole guacamole book for Christmas this year from her and the girls. I really need to break that thing out now that I have time to try new things! I should try a new recipe every week and report back on it. 
    This is the basis for my blog I find one new recipe each week try it and blog about it.  95% of the time it's fun.

Anniversary

• Goodnight rdr! Rws you're right I don't think you can get sick of guac ever!!! I haven't tried any new recipes in a while since we got our grill. Danser55 did you guys buy a grill yet??? I can't remember.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @buddysmom80 we bought a grill a few weeks ago. FI has yet to put it together but he wants to add a paver patio to the backyard so I'm sure he will do that before setting up the grill. It's an awesome on though I can't wait to use it. 

Anniversary

• @danser55 you guys will love it! The grill has made my life so much easier!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I hope so I've cooked on a grill before so that will take some time to get used to.

Anniversary

• RWS2011RWS2011 member
    Goodnight rdr! 

I am a trifle jealous of you ladies and your grills.  I am, however, delighted to report that I recently purchased a new stainless steel pot and pan set from Amazon.  No more teflon, and it is about time!

• Danser55 at my old apartment all I had was a camping grill so the one we have now seems huge to me!!!! Rws2011 I need to get new pots and pans, my collection is a mish mash of different sets lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @rws2011 very jealous of the pots and pans.  Something I'll need to register for, but we have two sets of pots/pans ones that touch meat and ones that don't.

Our grill supposedly holds 40 hamburgers at a time.  I don't know how often we will be trying to cook 40 hamburgers at a time.

Anniversary

• @danser55 our grill holds the same amount. I don't know when we'll ever cook that much meat. We also have a side burner but I don't know when we would ever use it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • RWS2011RWS2011 member
    edited May 2013
    @danser55 - When have all us silly bitches over for grilling and guacamole night, of course!

ETA: has anyone gotten into the habit of putting avocados or guacamole on their burgers?  Because, I can't seem to eat one without it these days.  YUM!

• I've never done guac with burgers but I will now! And on that note I'm going to bed. Bf's mom just got admitted to the hospital where I work so I'll be running back and forth from my office to her room. I had a lovely chat :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • We have one with a side burner too. I don't know if we will use it either.

I would love to have an epic ney gtg the house is big not that big.  I can't wait until we host our first party with people over though that will be fun.  Right now we are focusing on getting it nicer first.

Anniversary

• RWS2011RWS2011 member
    Have a good night buddysmom!  I hope BF's mom is alright.

Danser, what project is next for the house?

• edited May 2013
    nite Buddy!

We need to get the driveway repaved and FI want to put in an area of pavers stone in the backyard and a firepit 

ETA he also wants to paint the living room/dining room and touch up the paint there.

Anniversary

• RWS2011RWS2011 member
    Did you ever post pictures of the house, or are you waiting until you have your finishing touches in place?

• I haven't posted anything yet, it's still a bit messy and there is some stuff we still want to do.  Off to bed in a few have a good night @rws2011

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards