Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Bride Groom entrance song..

What is everyone using as their entrance song into the reception? I have to decide soon and I am puzzled.

The song that keep coming to me is "I found love" by Riahnna because it is upbeat musically and would rev up the crowd BUT..It has the ines "we found love in a hopeless place" and we are older, so I don't know if that sounds pathetic...thoughts? Weird..or kinda cute?

Ideas for other good ones?

Re: Bride Groom entrance song..

• Options
    We did Pink's Raise Your Glass.
  • Options
    We found Love was on our list, but decided to go with "yeah 3x" instead.  If you like it, use it.  I promise no one is dissecting the lyrics.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm thinking "Good Time" by Owl City, though I love the Pink song mentioned above so I may steal that idea instead :-)
  • Options
    @loca4pook I wouldn't worry too much about the lyrics if you really want the song.  DH and I entered our reception to "I want to break free" by Queen because we both love Queen.  Even though it sounds like... you want to break free?  The second verse is "I've fallen in love, I've fallen in love for the first time..." etc. etc. so I figured it was cutesy enough LOL.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Sadly Fi nixed my choice - we're now going with "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles :-)
  • Options
    We're doing "fine by me" by Andy Grammar. I agree with PP's to use the song you want to use because honestly, I couldn't tell you any of  the bridal entrance songs from any wedding i've ever been to.
  • Options

H and I entered to the musical opening of Eurpoe's The Final Countdown.

Honestly, you shouldn't worry about the words in the song you pick because it will be played for all of 30 seconds at the most.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards