Honeymoon Discussions

Cheapcaribbean.com-honeymoon package

Hi ladies! I've read some of your reviews of Secrets Maroma in Riviera Maya that mention honeymoon packages. I was looking on cheapcaribbean.com and couldn't find an option to add a honeymoon package. Could anyone let me know the best way to do this, or a better site to book through? Thank you!

Re: Cheapcaribbean.com-honeymoon package

• ask the website how to do that.

i'm sure teh secrets site allows it.

• I've never used a travel agent before, thank you for the advice!
  • CheapCaribbean.com is great! I've used them for several all inclusive vacations. you can call and speak to a travel agent at any time and they can help you with honeymoom packages...the actual agent always can get more specific hotel info than they have on the website! happy planning!
  • CheapCaribbean.com is awesome, there's nothing wrong with using them. 

The honeymoon package is probably something the resort offers. After you book your trip, email or call the resort itself and tell them you're going on your honeymoon.
  • I also booked our honeymoon on CheapCarribean.com. In the description for the hotel it did mention a complimentary honeymoon package. Our trip is in November so I plan to call and email the resort myself to make sure we receive the package. Also, don't forget that most resorts require proof of marriage so bring a copy of your certificate to receive the package.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• CheapCaribbean.com is awesome, there's nothing wrong with using them. 

The honeymoon package is probably something the resort offers. After you book your trip, email or call the resort itself and tell them you're going on your honeymoon.
    I actually really wanted to pick the Valentin based on your review of it, so thank you!
  • Dancin, we're staying at the Valentin in August. We didn't book through cheapcarribean, we used travelocity, but the point is the same - you can't book the honeymoon through their website. I emailed the Valentin at the concierge email listed on their website and they've been wonderful - they sent me all the info via email and have gotten it all set up for us, and they'll just charge vit to us when we arrive. They even were able to create a special menu for the beach dinner (we're doing the upgraded honeymoon package) to accomodate my shellfish allergy, so I'm already impressed before we've arrived!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• Wow!!  Great to know!  Hopefully we're booking this week!!  :-D

• If you can splurge on  the Emerald rooms, do it. It's a long walk to the front desk / restaurant area, but you're on vacation, walking is okay! And the view of the ocean is fantastic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards