Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

digital proof vs etsy printing

Hi everyone,
So I really like a digitial proof on etsy, it is only $30 but then I will have to bring in somewhere such as catprint or vistaprint to print them. Or the provider on etsy said she could print them for me for $355 for 75 invitations and RSVPs. Do you think that is a good price or do you think I should print them myself through somewhere like catprint. I have never used one of those sites so I guess I am a little afraid of the unknown and quality. Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: digital proof vs etsy printing

• Options
    daria24daria24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    We ordered 75 invitations, RSVP cards, and a 3x3 insert from Cards & Pockets and only paid about $150, so you can definitely save money going elsewhere. The paper quality is top notch. And they send you a printed sample-I believe we paid $5, free shipping, for the sample. I would definitely recommend them, they were very easy to work with, and we got the sample within a week. A place like Vista Print will be even cheaper however your paper options are very limited. Cards & Pockets has dozens of colors, textures, and weights to choose from.
  • Options
    Thanks so much you guys!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards