North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

What am I missing?

I am leaving in a few hours to spend the week in Duck wrapping up some details for my September wedding and hopefully some relaxation!  I am scheduled to meet with my day-of coordinator, DJ, do a tasting with caterer, and a quick walk through of the event house.  I am going to swing by Harris Teeter to talk about cakes/flowers.  I haven't decided on cake yet but it's not a detail I care enough about to spend a lot on, so I am thinking HT for an assortment of different cakes and bouquets.  I am doing my own centerpieces/flowers.  I'm planning from DC, so this will really be my only chance to get anything done locally.  I'm worried I'm forgetting something.  If anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it!  It would be totally me to come back to DC next week and realize I totally should have done x,y,z while I was down there.  Also, no idea what I should be asking during the tasting.  Any details you wish you had discussed during yours?

Thanks!!

Re: What am I missing?

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    What about the officiant or photographer? You'll want to find out how soon they can get a quote back to you; like an actual date, not just "a few weeks." Ask them when they need a your final headcount by and if you can add or remove people. Usually, they will allow you to add people, just not remove any, but just in case. I also went by both of the hotels we blocked off rooms at so I could see it in person. I stayed at one of them before but the other one was a new one. Ummmm....are you doing welcome bags for guests? Go by the welcome center and ask how many welcome guides, etc., that you can get.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards