Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Photos in Cranberry/Mars

Hi Girls! 
I'm born & raised in the South Hills ... but I now live in the Berry with my fiancee.  Our wedding will be up here, and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on photo spots for us.  I am still acclimating to the area :) so I don't know of much around here & neither does he. 

The catch is, we're getting married 12.27.13 & we'll be doing pictures probably between 3-5 due to losing day light early.  Everything weather permitting too. 

Our reception is at Twelve Oaks, so we'll def get some pics there, and the church afterwards ...  but I wanted to make sure I'm not missing any fabulous spots :) 

thank you!

Re: Photos in Cranberry/Mars

• For something fun and quirky get your picture with the UFO in downtown Mars.
  • McConnell's Mills. Hartwood Acres.  Cranberry area is horrible for pictures.

• Thanks girls ...  you are right it is horrible & UFO in Mars?? I'll have to google that! LOL.  I think we're just gonna do pix at 12 Oaks, they have a gorgeous interior & winding staircase + 2 outdoor gazebos.  And... hopefully it wont be like 10 degrees outside :/  
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I don't post here often because I got married two years ago, but I'm back to help my brother and FSIL.  You should look at the park near Westinghouse off of 228.  There is a bridge and some good areas back there. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Last I heard, you need to get permission to go back by Westinghouse park by the bridge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards