Texas-Austin

inexpensive venue tips

We are getting married next spring and we are looking for a fairly inexpensive venue in Austin (or within 20 minutes drive of Austin.) I'd love any tips anyone has on venues that rent for a weekend day for under $1,800 for a group of 100-150 people. Thanks y'all!

Re: inexpensive venue tips

• JUST the venue?  Or do they need to include the catering, bar, linens/china/flatware/chairs/tables/etc as well?
  • We just booked The Hopkins House in Kyle and their pricigng fits your budget!! It is a super cute venue with a great house to stay in and get ready!!  

• I have been finding refuge in a lot of free locations like parks and my family happens to own a ranch up north so that could be an option. Maybe ask some families and friends?

I attended a wedding a Le San Michelle in Buda and it was just BEAUTIFUL. They start at about $400 per hour. I'm not too sure your budget range.

Otherwise ou can look to save in other parts of the wedding. Like the photographer. I found one whose goal is to save you money for after the big day. I thought she was so sweet and generous. Maybe you could check out her services. http://captiveartphotography.com/

• We are looking at j. Lorraine ghost town near Manor. Your have to bring your caterer but it's very reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards