Not Engaged Yet

Hey guys!

How is everyone doing? Anyone engaged or married now? It has been a long time. What has everyone been up to lately?

I've been working a lot and dealing with some family drama. 
Also, 161 days until my wedding!
"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 

Re: Hey guys!

• I'm currently battling an epic stomach virus. I'm not thrilled lol. I am engaged (I think you knew that though) and so is mholl and danser and prob a bunch of others I'm forgetting. And rdr is maaaarried!

And there's lots of drama cause the knot gods hate us. Or something. Last I heard.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2013
    Hi! I am still not engaged (but hopefully soon!). How is the wedding planning going?

@Blue & White - stomach viruses are awful! Feel better soon!

• I've been engaged for two months now.  We moved into our new home less than a month ago.  Wedding date is set, church and reception venue are booked.  That is all though.
    How is your wedding planning going?  Sorry to hear there has been some family drama. 

Anniversary

• I'm currently battling an epic stomach virus. I'm not thrilled lol. I am engaged (I think you knew that though) and so is mholl and danser and prob a bunch of others I'm forgetting. And rdr is maaaarried! And there's lots of drama cause the knot gods hate us. Or something. Last I heard.
    I hope you feel better soon! 
  • Congrats Danser! 

Wedding planning is going okay. I've been frustrated with finding someone to actually marry us. It is too late for the Catholic church to marry us and a Rabbi won't marry us because I am not Jewish(FI is). 
    I also can't make up  my mind about bridesmaid dresses and will probably just let them pick their own and hope they show up on time. 
    I feel like we have nothing planned. :/
  • I broke up with my FI, he moved back to Michigan, and I've been plodding through life. Trying to take things one day at a time
  • zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    I have 11 days til my wedding and am oddly calm, considering I still have a good amount of things to do. I only just scheduled my hair appointment this past Friday :P And we still aren't sure about a honeymoon (partially because we can't find FI's passport, so we may take a belated one).

At the very least I should really clean the house for the people who will be staying here...

• @MidniteRae - Bridesmaid dresses have been kind of been in the back of my mind lately too. I know what color I would like them to be but honestly I just want the girls to find one they like and be done with it. I made an appointment at a salon at the end of June for the girls to go in and try some on so hopefully they will find one they like.
  • edited May 2013

It's so great to have you back MidniteRae! Sorry to hear about the family drama...that's never fun times.

YAY for an upcomming wedding though! I miss our Wedding Dates sticky. I don't know what happened to it, but it was nice to see who was coming up. My own wedding is only 3 1/2 weeks away. I can hardly believe it! I'm feeling pretty calm over all...but it's comming fast. It's weird because one minute I still feel like it's way off in the future, and the next minute i'm like "three weeks is nothing...eek!" I'm sure the rest of your planning will go smoothly though. I've learned...it's as stressful or as calm as you make it.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards