Chit Chat

Re: Cats vs. Dogs

• Options
    I found this rather amusing, or maybe its just that I am so darn bored at work today!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hahaha!  And all so true. Have you seen the cat diary and dog diary? I've always loved that. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    No, I haven't seen it... I especially like the one about walking the cat lmao!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    This is very funny. But I don't know why we have to pick cats vs dogs.

Porque no las dos?
  • Options
    A lot of those made me laugh out loud (so I loved it, just so's ya know). I've always been just a pet person in general. I grew up with labs and I now have the ginger fellow featured in my profile picture. I have loved all of their personalities, even my parents' cat, Roz. She is full of nothing but malice. Malice and dragon breath.
  • Options
    Ahaha!  I love the diaries!

Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    hockeywife10hockeywife10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2013
    I can't see your post for some reason Addie, might be the work computer...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ok, this is driving me nuts, since I type fast, and usually don't notice my typos till after the fact... How do we edit on this new setup?????
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ok, this is driving me nuts, since I type fast, and usually don't notice my typos till after the fact... How do we edit on this new setup?????
    There's a little cog in the upper right hand side of your posts once you submit them.  You click the cog, then click 'edit'.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    Thanks so much!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards