Connecticut
Options

CT wedding venues

Hi, I recently got engaged and am looking for advice on venues...I am hoping to get married in March 2014 and have just started looking at venues in CT. Does anyone have recommendations on what venues to look at or stay away from and any places that you've found to give the best deals during off peak times? I am looking to get the best value for the money.

Re: CT wedding venues

• Options
    My planner was talking about a few new places opening in 2014 and they might have deals.  A barn and a mill....though if you are planning march, I know when I was looking everyone had a march deal. Gotta LOVE new england, cause March could be AMAZING weather wise.  Good luck. I'm 14 days from my day and this damn weather has me freaked out. 

counting down to the big day
  • Options
    Thank you...I went to saybrook inn they were a bit high for march and with an Italian family definitely need the best food lol. I'm sure you will be fine good luck with your wedding...my mother always hangs rosary beads outside the night before a wedding for good weather if you're catholic and believe I. That.
  • Options
    We got a great deal from the Woodwinds for our April wedding. I would imagine that the prices are similar to what they charge in March.

We also have a large italian family, and everyone raved about the food...

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    HI Have you thought about the Branford House in Groton,  Candlelight Farm in New Milford, Waveny in New Cannan, Wickham Park in Manchester.   They are all beautiful venues   Also Saltwater Farm Vineyard in Southington.
  • Options
    it really depends on what you are looking for and how many people and budget. We will be able to help you more if we know that information.
  • Options
    We are having approximately 150 people budget is under $18000 for the reception. I'm going to Anthony's ocean view this week, Guilford yacht club and water view next week. Waterview has some great deals they are offering for march weddings, my fiancé is definitely the picky one thanks for any advice
  • Options
    Looks like your going for a nautical/water theme. Check out hartford boathouse.
  • Options
    We are getting married at Anthony's Ocean View in New Haven. March is considered their off peak season so they have discounted rates for that month.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards