Chit Chat
Options

Weddingbee Wednesday! (XP)

124»

Re: Weddingbee Wednesday! (XP)

• Options
    Who is/was SmokietheDragon? And what were you saying in the 'Cousin Drama' thread??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was able to create an account, post, and have my post appear without needing to be moderated. All of which baffles me, because the advice I gave is horribly rude, against etiquette, and flat-out wrong.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    My account is still active but I think it's because I've had it for years but stopped posting with it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    Shit son, that sucks.  Banning like whoa.  I'm scared to post now. I think I'm gonna save my sn for tomorrow night.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm down for Bancott 2013.  I don't think I want to make an account on WB, that place is a deep, dark hole of crazies.

I would recommend not posting your WB username here.  They are clearly watching this thread and banning anyone who posts their user name.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I won't log on manana.  I have been way too swamped with wedding stuff anyways....maybe I'll make some time to watch this weddingbee trainwreck !

June 1, 2013 - finally making it official!

• Options
    Looks like I picked the wrong day to come back!
    Anniversary
  • Options

I didn't think it was possible to get banned from that site.  You mean someone over there is smart enough to push a ban button?

I would never go to any site with the sole purpose of stirring up shit aka trolling....but I've never heard of anyone getting banned from that site.  You gals probably set a record.

The intent wasn't to troll, but to give real advice as opposed to blowing smoke up people's asses.  Someone tipped them off, according to the thread on that site.  I wonder who that could have been?  It's kind of funny that this is your first post on this thread, with a "Ha Ha" attitude, while accusing people of going there to "stir up shit aka trolling".

Anyone want to take bets on who the prime suspect could have been?
  • Options
    I created the same screen name over there and I'm still able to get on.  Maybe I'm not special enough here to be flagged.  But I brought cake for Addie over there.  And when I couldn't tell who Addie was immediately, I created a thread called "Cake" in etiquette.  So she would know that someone survived.  Or something. 
  • Options
    I've got suspicions of my own here, but not about that. Again, I REALLY hate when people think I'm stupid. It's sure to bite you in the ass. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards