Wedding Classifieds
Options

*UPDATE* Rustic Wedding Items FS: Burlap runners, mason jars, tree slabs, mailbox, etc

Hello! My wedding was a couple of weeks ago and I am trying to sale some of the wedding items. Below are photos but please feel free to email me if you would like additional photos and discuss pricing :)  I live in the Raleigh Area and travel to Richmond VA often. Email me for more photos and I am willing to give a deal if someone would  like all items.

Burlap Table Runners (I have 18): $8 each I made all of these by myself and I am willing to make more  because I have additional lace and burlap

Mason Jar centerpieces(24): $4 each   These are quart size jars I used them as my centerpieces and put flowers inside.

Mason Jar Handles with Chalk(60): $4 each I used these as my favors.

Tree Bark Table Numbers (1-13): $2  each

Cards Mail Box:  $15 each

2 Sandals Baskets: $50 for both There are 35 pairs of sandals in both baskets. I am selling the sandals, baskets and chalkboards that are attached to them.

Large Pic Frames: $20 each or $50 all three. I used these to hang in the trees as a photo booth.

Small Pic Frames: $5 each. I also used these to hang in the trees.

Flower Girl Basket: $5

Chalkboard:$10

My email is barb.jean.14@gmail.com  

Re: *UPDATE* Rustic Wedding Items FS: Burlap runners, mason jars, tree slabs, mailbox, etc

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards