July 2013 Weddings

Hardest part of planning..

crysspearscrysspears member
5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
edited May 2013 in July 2013 Weddings
IS NOW COMPLETE! 

we FINALLLLLY picked our first dance song! We didnt agree on anything and we both love this! 

But our realll, real song is this (for the chorus, not the rest haha) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxjOv0QobB8 reminds us of when we first got together, but not to dance to. 

Whats everyones first dance song? 

Re: Hardest part of planning..

• Adele's version of "Make you Feel my Love" 
  • Congrats!  Ours is Matchbox  Twenty's "Overjoyed"
  • Yay for finding a song! Our is Spend my life with you by Eric Benet And Tamie
  • Yay!  Ours is "Can't Fight This Feeling" by REO Speedwagon
  • I love Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran - I literally listen to his album once a day. I'm mildly obsessed.

FI isn't as on board, but I'm working on it. The tentative song at the moment is "Can't Help Falling In Love With You:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Training to be the next companion.

• @cleverthought ive honestly never heard of him til i saw it on some random list of songs! FI wasnt on board for any song, but im glad, because I LOOOVE the one we picked! 
  • The Best is Yet To Come by Frank Sinatra. 

Our big "music mountain"that we just couldn't climb (i.e. agree on anything for) was just finally solved at like 1:30AM this past Thursday night/Friday morning. We could not pick a recessional song to save our lives. Seriously. FI and I both just weren't crazy about anything. It wasn't even that we couldn't agree. It was just that we didn't know what we wanted. 

Then, FI is looking through youtube for song clips, and he pulls up the song "Oodelally" from Disney's Robin Hood - the animated one from the  70's. When FI and I first met, it was online. He put in his profile that this movie is one of his favorites. It happens to be one of mine as well, and no one even seems to remember it anymore, so that was actually why I wrote him, haha! I'm so excited :) 
  • Our song is Give it All We Got by George Strait - we are country fans!!

But the hard one for me was Father/Daughter, Mother/Son.  Was so happy to find Wildflowers by Tom Petty
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ps @crysspears: how did you get the videos to show up in your post?  Also, that song is beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @jen5628 noo idea. I was shocked they showed... I just copy and pasted from YouTube
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards