Florida-South Florida
Options

South FL Rabbi?

Hi ladies!

We are looking for an Interfaith Rabbi. We spoke to one Rabbi so far but his fee was $1000.00 which included a Ketubuh. That sounded a little high to me - but I'm clueless on this. Does that seem reasonable? Any Interfaith Rabbi recommendations?

Thanks in advance! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: South FL Rabbi?

• Options
    Contact Rabbi Frank, he has a web page and is pretty easy to find.  Very up-beat, friendly, and easy to get to know. We are not paying $1000.00 and he is also doing the rehearsal.
  • Options
    d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Contact Rabbi Frank, he has a web page and is pretty easy to find.  Very up-beat, friendly, and easy to get to know. We are not paying $1000.00 and he is also doing the rehearsal.
    Care to say how much you are paying? "We are not paying $1000" could mean anywhere from $1-999. Please be more specific, as the OP is obviously looking for a figure.
  • Options
    we're using rabbi larry schuvall and are paying $750. he's very nice and experienced at beautiful weddings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am using Cantor Debbi Ballard, if you don't mind using a cantor instead of a Rabbi.... I believe she usually charges $800 for a Sunday wedding and also does interfaith weddings....I love her personality and spirit! Her website is mypersonalcantor.com
  • Options
    Another vote for Cantor Debbi!
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies for the recommendations!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards