African American Weddings

dmv brides...

i'm looking for some shapewear that will MAJORLY snatch! i'm talking about the lace up old school corset jawn! whenever i google, i get directed to all kinds of websites but i want to be able to go into a store.

help? :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: dmv brides...

• try Dor-ne Corset Shop in Silver Springs

i will warn you they are not cheap but i have had one of their bras for 5 years its still going strong....
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thedivav said:
    try Dor-ne Corset Shop in Silver Springs

i will warn you they are not cheap but i have had one of their bras for 5 years its still going strong....
    My WP recommended Dorne too when I was looking but I did not go.  The other place she mentioned was Trousseau in Virginia.  It's also not cheap but I've heard good things about them.  as well.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• it is sad but true you get what you pay for 
    often times 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • also in towson there is Lingerie Lingerie... I go there.. and buy all my bras.. They are great.. I think we are all in agreement.. they are all going to be a lil pricey... but you totally get what you pay for..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks girls! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    @mslively6 If you are still looking order a Squeem from Amazon. Life. Changing.
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I recommend also Lingerie Lingerie in Towson. Also try Fredreicks Of Hollywood in Marley Station. Like everyone is saying it will be costly but well worth it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards