Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Rehearsal Dinner-Delaware County

FH and I are beginning to think about our rehearsal dinner for our upcoming wedding in September.  I am looking for suggestions for venues in the Springfield/Media area.  FH really wants the Town House in Media but I have never had a positive experience there and I don't want to spend that much money either.  I would ideally like a backyard BBQ but our house is not large enough to host our large wedding party and with my recently divorced parents, the territory is tough when it comes to one anothers houses (although both have offered to host).  FH thinks a BBQ is "tacky" but we are also on a tight budget, which he conveniently forgets when it comes to food lol.  So ultimately, we are looking for something casual that will be of reasonable cost.  The rehearsal will be held at St. Johns Chrysostom in Wallingford so any place around there would be greatly appreciated.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner-Delaware County

• Could you look into using Rosetree Park for a BBQ? I'm sure they have grills and you could also bring your own, plus rent/borrow tables and chairs and stuff to get the backyard feel in a bigger space.
  • gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    What about a BYOB?  Fellini's is great, reasonable, and BYOB would be pretty affordable.  I don't know how large of a party they will accept, but it's worth a call.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards