Connecticut

Still need Hair and Make-Up - Wedding in 6 weeks!

Hello Everyone- I've made it to the 6 week mark and its Crunch Time!

I've had a few trials and have yet to find someone as a definite for hair and make-up for my wedding! Am I absolutely crazy to think that I'll find someone who'll do hair and make-up (preferable airbrush for at least my self) for about $40-45 for hair and $30-35 for make-up?? I have no problem paying more for my own hair and make-up - but I have 2 FULL families in my wedding - and 3 mother/daughters in my bridal party! I am trying my hardest to cut costs for my attendants as much as possible - I can't expect them to be paying a ton of money just for hair and make-up along with all of the other costs they've concurred for the wedding...

Does anyone have any suggestions or know of anyone around this price range? We are really looking for someone to come to us at the hotel we're getting ready at in West Haven. How much did/do your bridesmaids pay for hair and make-up? I have 9 in my bridal party including myself - but my mom and mother in law will be getting their hair and make-up done as well...

Please help!

Re: Still need Hair and Make-Up - Wedding in 6 weeks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards