June 2013 Weddings

And Thats A Wrap!!!

I hit a huge state of RELIEF tonight. Confirmed the photographer, hair dresser, the DJ and the venue (they are handling the catering/bar too). We're checked in for our honeymoon Cruise, documents in order, luggage tags printed as well as boarding passes. Picked up my dress and it fit beautifully. Paying my 11 yr old $20 to NOT leave his closet door open until the wedding, haha (FI thinks its still at the store). Center pieces and seating cards are ready to be dropped off this weekend to the person setting those up for us.

Tomorrow I just have to call the wedding night Lodging to find out about check in since FI really wants to be able to check in before hand and finish getting ready there.

All thats left is packing Me, FI and 3 kids for the cruise. My mom and aunt are going as well and taking the boys on vacation. FI and I get US TIME and will only see the kids if we want to. At first I freaked out but quickly realized they deserve this as much as we do.

Have a funeral saturday for my 11 yr olds teacher who passed last week :-( and then the rest of the weekend is pamper me time and packing since my family arrives next Thursday and will be staying with us until the Wedding.

ONLY 11 DAYS TO GO!!!!! And only 5 1/2 work days, woohoo!!!

Re: And Thats A Wrap!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards