Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Amy Michelson "Red Carpet"

It was like fate that I stumbled across this dress at a sample sale.  It is a size 10, and fit my body AMAZINGLY!  I usually wear a size 8-10, so the fit is a little snug, but I lost so much weight before the wedding, that it wasn't a problem.  I am 6'0", so I had some minor hemming done on the bottom, and also had a couple snaps and a loop added in the lace for bustling (it ended up working out really well, and the "hardware" is white and blends right into the lace.)  I also had the crinoline removed under the lining so that it would be more of a "gown."  I LOVED it so much, but we are now trying to come up with a down payment for a house, so I am considering using it to help us into our new future.  I am sending it out to have it cleaned now, and expect it back around the end of July.  Retail is around $3200 for this dress, although it is no longer being made or sold.  Like I said, I love it and don't want to part with it unless the price is right, so please let me know if you have any questions, or would like to make an offer!  Thanks, and happy shopping!!!
-Chrystine 
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards