Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Just being snobby

I am friends with my ex boyfriend from high school on facebook and he is having his wedding tomorrow with a girl I hated from high school mainly she was just gross and rude. Anyways they have the same last name and look similar so thats creepy enough but on the equiette side of it he just posted that the wedding is tomorrow and although there will be some alcohol that people should bring their own. They haven't changed since high school.  Thats just me being snobby, all done.

Re: Just being snobby

• Options
    Woof.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
  • Options
    HAHAH congrats on dodging that bullet!!!!!!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    cbrown828 said:
    Ha. I did the same when my ex-fiance married the girl he left me for. I allowed myself to be completely judgmental for one day once his mom posted some pictures (white velvet bikini with a tiara and veil, anyone?).

High five for bullet dodges!

White velvet BIKINI?! Wowsers.

Officially hitched as of 10/25/13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Tin cans, shoe polish, and a 'just married' sign on the back of the karma bus...
  • Options
    cbrown828 said:
    Ha. I did the same when my ex-fiance married the girl he left me for. I allowed myself to be completely judgmental for one day once his mom posted some pictures (white velvet bikini with a tiara and veil, anyone?).

High five for bullet dodges!
    Ugh. Gross!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards