Louisiana-New Orleans

Musee Conti Wax Museum Brides

Did any of you see Four Weddings tonight ?  If not & you intend to watch it later stop reading right now.

**Spoiler Alert***

I was great to see my reception venue come to life. It was so exciting ! What is funny is it was almost exactly like our upcoming wedding because we almost booked the same ceremony site they had on the show. We toured the Irish Museum Courtyard next door but it was just too small to accommodate the size of our wedding. We really wanted an outside ceremony in a courtyard so we had to pick a different spot.  The Wax Bride won the Honeymoon !  I am so looking forward to  our big day in New Orleans.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Musee Conti Wax Museum Brides

• Yes, excited to see both venues! We toured both 2 weekends ago and are thinking about booking them for a spring 2014 wedding. Now I'm worried they will book up fast since they've gotten a lot of good exposure! Good for them, bad for me. Lol
    We are also worried about the Irish courtyard being too small, where are yal having the ceremony?
  • Our ceremony is going to be at the Montegut House in the Courtyard. It is about 6 blocks away, we are going to Second Line from the ceremony to the reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've seen photos of the Montegut house but cannot for the life of my find a website or any info for them. Hmm odd! How did you get a hold of them? 
    THX
  • I sent you a PM.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I sent you a PM.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards