Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Any Inexpensive DJ Recommendations?

My fiance and I are paying for our wedding and we have a really tight budget.  Not sure if this is mission impossible but we're trying to find a non-cheesy DJ for under $600.  Can anyone recommend one?  We figured we'll make up the entire playlist to dummy-proof it! Any tips on finding a cheap DJ are welcome. :)  

Re: Any Inexpensive DJ Recommendations?

• Options
    We're paying a little more than $600, but less than $800 and we're using Andy Hutelmyer. He's been great so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    YES! 
    Steve Workmeister
    prosounddjs26@aol.com
    Starts at $600 and very experienced.  He will meet with you to see if he is the right DJ for you.  Very nice guy!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Oops I was going to recommend someone then realized I was on the wrong board.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    Try A Crystal Clear (www.accsvp.com). They offer packages but they do book services separately.  We used all four services and two of my friends are using them this year and next year.
  • Options
    We had DJ Tooth aka Tom Barnes! Super amazing!!! www.djtooth.com
  • Options
    Tom Chorba, He djs for EF and local bars, great guy and great dj. He is doing ours for 650 5 1/2 hours. Let me know if you need his email
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    We are using Lethal DJ out of Washington PA- I think the base package is $699 for six hours, we added two additional hours.  But so far they have been great to work with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're using Lance with Storybook Photography/Songbook DJ. Came very well recommended and I can let you know how it goes in less than two weeks (Ack!) He's charging us $725 for 5 hours plus set-up.
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • Options
    DJ Sonic Spectrum out of Irwin.  Charges 80 dollars an hour. 
  • Options
    aramsieraramsier member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    <div>Hi! I was wondering if you could private message me Tom Chorba's email!  I think I sent you a private message about it.  If you could it would be greatly appreciated!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_any-inexpensive-dj-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:86b87ed9-8db7-4aab-b2be-bbd581eb2297Post:9271206e-1be0-4b69-8f1d-285ac31c5ce3">Re: Any Inexpensive DJ Recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tom Chorba, He djs for EF and local bars, great guy and great dj. He is doing ours for 650 5 1/2 hours. Let me know if you need his email
    Posted by pittpoint1119[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards