Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Dallas Videographer NIGHTMARE -UonDVD

Hi Ladies, I want to share my experience I'm currently going through so no other bride has to experience what I am. I hired Alex Talis as my videographer for my wedding. He was highly recommended and the work I saw looked great. BUT what I didn't realize was he does great work for your trailer (which is what he shows his potential clients) and then you get your DVD and its nothing like what you expected. To highlight a few examples: 1. The groom, my husband is not in the reception footage! He gave me countless excuses 2. Lost important speeches from rehearsal dinner 3. Tells you he keeps your raw footage for a year but he deleted mine a week after I received the DVD. 4. What you view at his office will not be the same footage on the DVD. 5. Poor editing, shaky, black outs in video 6. Difficult to work with and doesn't care if you are unhappy with your video. As long as he thinks its good your opinion doesn't matter 7. No footage of my our my husbands family 8. Once my wedding planner finally got the raw footage recovered I saw he only filmed 2 songs of dancing in the reception and one at the end. For the rest of the 4 hours I have no idea what he did. I saw in pictures he was standing around watching us and by the open bar. Like I said these are just a few examples. I don't wish on my worst enemy to go through the horror story I am going through. Memories that I will forever be lost. If you decide to have U on DVD please get everything y'all talk about in writing. Don't pay him in full until you are 100% satisfied. Walk through step by step what you want and expect. Basically babysit him and get it in writing.

Re: Dallas Videographer NIGHTMARE -UonDVD

• Options
    Hey. Thanks for sharing this. I also suggest you post this to your local board so others in your area will have this info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards