Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF/LFF

Yay I get to start.
FFF to my stupid body for not letting me sleep in on days when I actually can.
LFF to my coworker that swapped shifts with me.

Re: FFF/LFF

• FFF to this damn heat. I feel like I'm melting. 
    And to posters who ask for opinions, then throw a fit about the answers they get. 
  • FFF to couples that put internet strangers in the middle of their arguments instead of just having private conversations with each other.  Seriously, wth.
  • cofkelcofkel member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    FFF to over inviting by 20%. That is a huge overage if you get 100% attendance! Not worth it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FFF to people that complain about how shitty their relationship is all over fb. Nobody really cares.
    FFF to the pollen and white fuzzies floating everywhere outside. Because of you, I cannot be outside enjoying the sun.
    FFF to myself for drinking a little too much wine last night. Migraine from hell.
    LFF to my kitty for being so damn cute and making my mornings better.

That's all I got.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FFF to the WBG's who banned a lot of us on wednesday... and for no apparent reason other than we were coming from TK. Not cool WBG's, not cool. Even when some of the comments were very helpful and polite.

FFF for the love its and flags still being anonymous.

Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• csuavecsuave member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper

FFF to the b-list graduation party invite I got from a coworker 9 days before the date of the party.  It came via work email with basic party details in the email message and a picture of the "real invitation" attached.

LFF to getting out of work at 1:00 today!

• @csuave-I get out of work at 1:00 today too!  This makes me happy!
  • Harry87 said:
    LFF to my amazing hair stylist who just helped me go from a natural, rich and conservative brunette to a short, dimensional pink! I love my new pink hair!

FFF to people cannot take it that their kids are not invited to everything. FFF to WBs for showing their true colors; validate us or get out.
    VOGTFO: Validation or GTFO
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • FFF to tornadoes, flooding, and baseball sized hail

FFF to  not answering questions

FFF to the money pack computer virus (but LFF to good friends who know how to fix it)

FFF to the money pack computer virus (but LFF to good friends who know how to fix it)

Absolutely to your first one. They say this storm is setting up the same way last Mondays was. Ugh. It's going to be a long night.

Absolutely to your first one. They say this storm is setting up the same way last Mondays was. Ugh. It's going to be a long night.

Thirded. (Is that a word?). So freaking sick of "severe weather".

• Harry87 said:
    LFF to my amazing hair stylist who just helped me go from a natural, rich and conservative brunette to a short, dimensional pink! I love my new pink hair!

FFF to people cannot take it that their kids are not invited to everything. FFF to WBs for showing their true colors; validate us or get out.

pics?? 

I went from shapeless "blonde" (with brown roots) that was being shoved in a ponytail almost every day to a cute stacked blonde bob today :-) 

• FFF to people who throw surprise bday parties for their SO, and make everyone else bring food and drinks! I can understand byob and potluck, but to throw down a laundry list of things you want people to bring is not ok. 4 bags of ice, ALL burger fixings, PING PONG BALLS?!?!

LFF at least it's Friday!
  • FFF love it's being annonymous, and WB banning appropriate comments. FFF over-inviting and the people who encourage it. LFF amazing gifs and the weekend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards