Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Happy Friday!!!!!

Happy Friday!! FINALLY!

This week has been crazy busy for me, work is insane. I'm very happy to have a 3 day weekend. Thank goodness for President's day! 

Last night, I had a meeting at 4:30 with my boss in the Senate, so afterwards we decided (well, his idea!) that we head to the bar for martinis. After two, and feeling pretty good, I hopped on the Subway and came home. It was a fun evening. 

I am off to exercise now before I have to get to work. Woo Hoo! Morning exercise here I come.
RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: Happy Friday!!!!!

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!  Yesterday was another long day, but at least it was more productive!  I am starting to realize that I need to make time for exercise in my day...I am feeling so sluggish without it.

jl - glad you had a good evening.  Good for you for working out, and enjoy the 3 day weekend!
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning Ladies and TGIF indeed!
    I'm not feeling too well this morning. I've had a sore throat most of the week and last night my cough really began to kick up... I took some Delsym - which helped a bit last night - but this morning I'm just feeling blah. Tonight FI has to go on a top secret thing with his brothers and sisters... it annoys me a bit that I can't know what's going on but they SAY it's for the wedding... so I guess I'll just sit in and work on my invites.

Tomorrow FI and I have reservations for our v-day dinner in the city. I'm excited! After dinner we're meeting up with my BFF and her BF for drinks - it should be fun! Hope everyone has a great day!

J - WOOHOO for morning exercise... oh how I wish I had the determination for that!

md - I'm right there with you! I just hate exercising so much and can't seem to bring myself to do it :( especially after a long day at work...
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GM! YAY for Friday!

I'm off work today which is wonderful since its such a beautiful day out! Im getting my hair cut FINALLY this morning, and then this afternoon, I'm heading out to my parent's house and my mom's friend who used to work at a bridal salon is going to do my first dress fitting!

This weekend one of our GM is coming to visit so DF is pretty excited!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

jl - way to go with the morning exercise!

md - glad yesterday was more productive! i have really started feeling better since ive been exercising and I've felt the difference this week because I didn't make time to exercise.

g - hope you feel better soon! i would also be annoyed about the top secret thing. regardless what it would be for, I'm tooo nosey to not be annoyed!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards