Not Engaged Yet

Unpopular Opinions/Confessions/Whatever

2»

Re: Unpopular Opinions/Confessions/Whatever

• @bethsmiles I have no idea what kind of music band or DJ what I should look for in certain vendors things like that

Anniversary

• I bet once you start looking into them more you will start to realize what you like/don't like. Plus the ladies here can always help you out! Not me, because I know nothing about that, but others who are wiser and more experienced :)

• @suzie211 thank you.  I worry I'm going to regret choices over think them...

Anniversary

• @danser55 I think that makes you very normal:)  There's been a lot of things planning wise I had no idea what I wanted going in, but I just let my gut do the talking.  I've second guessed a few things, but I usually try to remind myself that I liked it originally and so will my guests.  Your guests will be happy to share your day with you.  Unless you're on Four Weddings no one will be overly critical of any choice you make.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ha ha no plans for four weddings.  I think I just need to take my time not rush and look into all the details and hopefully discover from there what I like and don't like

Anniversary

• @danser55 it is overwhelming. Fortunately you have some time to figure it out. If you ever want someone to bounce ideas off, I'm here!
  • Hi highly suggest NOT doing Four Weddings unless you have a massive reception space and a huge tolerance for ambiguity!

Maybe you can hand music off to future Mr. Danser if you aren't feeling strongly about it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @danser55 - I felt exactly as you do! Take your time making decisions and then try not to second guess yourself. At the end of the day, you'll be married regardless of anything else!

If you want a DJ rec, mine was absolutely amazing (Elite Sound Entertainment) and is based out of Saddle Brook. I'm still getting compliments on the DJ. We found out about them because my friend used them and they ended up giving us a discounted rate based on what she paid so they might be able to do the same for you!

• @rdr716  Thanks for the recommendation on elite sound too!  We have even decided yet DJ versus band.  I think it will begin to come together with the more vendors I see. I am waiting to hear back from Stephanie on a date to meet... so excited.

@cutiger97 definitely no four weddings, you couldn't pay enough to be on the show.  I think it may be a good idea to pass off some things over to FI for him to do research on and take the lead, especially on the music side of things.  If it were up to me the whole night would be show tunes, Michael Buble and classical music....

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards