Snarky Brides

Can someone help me?

In trying to add the RSVP ticker and its not working. I have copied and pasted and added my #'s, but its still only showing the links for the pics. Also, where can I find tickers? I had one, but I guess when things changed it went away.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
 78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
 73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
 0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
RSVP June 19

Re: Can someone help me?

• I have no idea either. Mine went away and I haven't figured out how to get it back either.
  • tarradesign- Thank you. I do see the paper. Where can I find the RSVP specific code? I got the code thats on here from here. Ive been googling for days and still only find what I put up.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

RSVP June 19

• All I get when I click the paper with red arrows is lengthening of the code, but nothing comes up. Now all I have is a red x...Im so frustrated and no one on Knot help is HELPING!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

RSVP June 19

• All I get when I click the paper with red arrows is lengthening of the code, but nothing comes up. Now all I have is a red x...Im so frustrated and no one on Knot help is HELPING!!!

They don't work weekends... Is that a problem?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They don't work weekends... Is that a problem?

I would say YES!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

RSVP June 19

• I agree.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    You need to PASTE the code in on the yellow box you get when you switch to the HTML view.  I don't know where you got your code from, so I can't help there.

Maybe that is my problem. I dont get a yellow box. Oh well, I will keep trying and maybe it will work before my wedding day!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

RSVP June 19

• tarradesign  YAY!! It worked!!! Now if you have any idea at all where I can find the code for the RSVP ticker? I cant seem to get it to work with the codes I have found. Or where i can find it? Ive googled it and used those codes, they just dont work.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

RSVP June 19

• tarradesign  YAY!! It worked!!! Now if you have any idea at all where I can find the code for the RSVP ticker? I cant seem to get it to work with the codes I have found. Or where i can find it? Ive googled it and used those codes, they just dont work.
    I never used the RSVP ticker so I'm all out, but I didn't get the point in the first place.

I just think it looks pretty cool and keeps the count right where I can see it so I dont have to go searching!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

RSVP June 19

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards