Chit Chat

Good Evening!

Good evening, Knotties! Anybody else home on this Friday night? Any interesting plans this weekend? I'm here catching up on General Hospital (don't judge me) that I missed all week. That's about it. Yawn.
What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14

Re: Good Evening!

• I'm here. No plans tonight or this weekend. H went to a LAN party to play some computer games. I was going to go, but they weren't hosting any games I play (what no WoW?) so I'm just catching up on posts and shows on Hulu. Pramface marathon it is. I love UK shows.

• It's been a not so fun evening. Rotation is on path to my house (kind of). Power keeps flickering. Golf ball and bigger hail. H is watching the weather while I try and distract myself.
  • Good evening.  You look nice, will you be my friend?  I like cake, if that helps.

I.Love.You.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I love that Offensive Kitten has taken off like it has!

misshart - Stay safe!

• Offensive Kitten should be our mascot. You stay safe, Miss Hart!
  • I would vote for Offensive Kitten as mascot. I just want to stare into those little eyes and pet the fluffy.

• Thanks guys. :)
  • I'm here too. Way too tired to move. Just going to hang around the house tonight.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm around. I'm literally melting. I'm house sitting in NYC and I am so hot. I'm drinking a strawberry-a-rita (so good!) but it's not really helping. I've already taken three showers today. 

On another note, I swear I saw Carly from the weird Q&A column on TK today. She was even carrying a TK totebag. 
  • I don't know who that is! Sorry it's so hot. It's pretty hot here, too, but I'm trying to only turn the AC on when I go to bed.
  • I'm around. I'm literally melting. I'm house sitting in NYC and I am so hot. I'm drinking a strawberry-a-rita (so good!) but it's not really helping. I've already taken three showers today. 

On another note, I swear I saw Carly from the weird Q&A column on TK today. She was even carrying a TK totebag. 

This sounds fantastic. Now I want one!

Is Carly the blond lady? I think that she is like the cofounder or something.

• Yes! It also could have been a random woman, but whatever haha. 

The strawberry-rita is my new favorite drink. I love margaritas, but don't make them at home. FI says this is made with beer, which normally I don't like, but I love these. 
  • I don't normally care for beer either, but I might have to give those a try. I saw them in the store the other day. I didn't want to buy them without knowing it was any good though. I will pick some up this weekend!

It is weird that the random lady looked like her and was carrying a TK bag. Seems like a strange coincidence.

• Not much going on here. Just nursing a belly full of Mexican food and watching Cops in bed. This girl is trying to convince the po po she doesn't smoke crack. Excited tomorrow to hang out with friends and drink some glasses of frosty goodness

Ya I'm a bore

• Seriously, staar, get them. Delicious. A little sweet, so I put it over ice to water it down slightly.  
  • Not gonna lie, I'm "loving" every single one of OffensiveKitten's posts.  It makes me happy every time.

I'm supposed to be on call tonight, but the OR's got shutdown due to lack of AC.  So, I will most likely not be getting called at all.  Woot!
    Anniversary
  • misssunshine - you are making me want to get dressed to go to the store! If I wasn't so lazy I would, but I have to walk since it is a bad day for apartment parking and to the store and back is 2 miles. All I have is some Smirnoff Ice. :/

• Ehh, I wouldn't go either. Good, but not that good haha I really wanted ice cream from the bodega, but I'm not walking a block so you're good. 
  • Well I'll eat some ice cream for you!

OffensiveKitten I think you are the most popular kitten around.

• I will not be able to handle it if Offensive Kitten starts cursing.
  • Oh I just bought Strawberritas last week!!! They didn't last long!

Most of my friends are servers so Fridays are usually pretty quiet for me.

I already watched the entire 4th season of Arrested Development so I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my night...

• I'm but I am trying to write a paper.  It hasn't been going well for me.  I also have been avoiding it for two days.

Misshart- Stay safe.  I sent up a quick prayer for you.  
    Tarra- Oh no.  Feel better soon! How did you interview go?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• @tarradesign Well I hope they realize your talent!  <3 I am glad you feel like it went well though. 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• @tarradesign

I'm so glad it went well, and I'm sure it was more impressive than you think :).  Are you feeling any better today?
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards