Knottie Tech Help
Options

How does a parent change the wedding date

I have tried to follow the instructions for changing the wedding date, but was unable to complete them all the way because I couldn't find where the wedding date was entered to begin with. After lengthy searching, I discovered that if I changed my to read that I was the bride, the option to change the date popped up. However, I am the mother of the bride and I am helping our daughter plan her wedding. I want to use this website but can't change the date? Please help me change the wedding date, even if I am the m-o-b. Thank you!

Re: How does a parent change the wedding date

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Hi @EmmyLo Please try using our Help Center for any wedding website help you may need. If you still have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to connect you with our customer service.

ETA: http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center.aspx
  • Options
    Just enter yourself as the bride if it makes it easier. Nobody will care. Then whenever you post on the boards, just tell people you're the MOB. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards