August 2013 Weddings

Weekend Checks

Invites out and groomsmen ties in! Very glad to have both of those accomplished.

I'm going home for a shower my MOH and Godmother are throwing me this weekend, so I'm hoping to have some RSVPs waiting for me when I get back!

Anyone else want to share?

Re: Weekend Checks

• I had my hair and makeup trial on Saturday.  It went great!  I really liked my hair stylist/makeup artist.  

We're picking up our invites from a family friend that addressed them for us tonight and mailing them out this week.  Saturday we're heading up to Philly (where the wedding will be) to go to a warehouse sale for the flower girl dresses and meet with the priest to finalize our ceremony.
  • I got my invitations out - I feel behind on them, but I think all will be well.

Also purchased my Bridesmaid dresses and flowergirl dress.

This week we're mailing off the flower check and my hair and makeup, and then all vendors have been paid in full! Whoop!

Next weekend we're going to a huge jewelry sale in hopes to buy the bridesmaid gifts from there.

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • xxstardustxxstardust member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2013
    We're putting our invites in the mail tomorrow.

I started work on our favors yesterday - we're giving nip bottles of limoncello, so I peeled 50 lemons and have a big old vat of vodka steeping in my basement closet.

I need to mail the deposit for hair/makeup today and possibly call about limos (which are freaking me OUT - I feel like we've waited too long, eep!). We're going to do tuxes on Wednesday.

I'm pretty sure my bridal shower is looming ... I think it might be this weekend!! It's totally a surprise (no idea where or when) but MoH took my dress and shoes on Saturday night to keep in her car and I know my mother was wrapping the gifts for the games. I am getting so freakin' excited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• Yay so exciting! I put the deposit for my hair and makeup, finished stuffing my invites and am sending a test one today, did my boudoir shoot and will have my shower this weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards