Ohio-Cleveland
Options

American Bride DJ

Has anyone who has been to a wedding or who have had their wedding already used American Bride DJ as their DJ?  I just wanted some opinions from people who have seen them in action. We wanted to go with Beach Boyz, but they are a little pricey. American Bride DJ is priced great, but I want to make sure that they know what they are doing as well.  Any information would be helpful, thanks!!

Re: American Bride DJ

• Options
    ashcolyerashcolyer member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2013
    I have not seen them in action but booked with them anyways.

I did my research, reached out via email to most of the local companies, went to the bridal show in January to check out the different companies in person and still booked with them. (I wish I would have just done so in December when I first emailed with the owner). 

So far so good. Darryl the owner has been great to work with. I would probably say the "best" vendor I am working with - answers promptly, great online tools (planned the entire reception), paperwork was complete and correct. Above all not cheesy and no gimmicks. No funny business just show up and play the stuff we have talked about. Fingers crossed they DJ as well as they run a business.
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Options
    Youll have to let me know how they are!  I think we both booked the Columbia Ballroom as well from seeing that on a previous post :)  I hope they do a great job for you though, because they are definitely affordable.  We'll probably end up booking with them as well.
  • Options
    Before you make your decision check out The DJ Crew! I have seen a few wedding they have DJed at and they are the best of the best!

I was going to go with a lower budget DJ that I haven't really heard of then I went to a wedding they DJed at and they were AWFUL! They had their child dress up like a Chicken and dance around! Needless to say I am very skeptical with DJs I haven't seen or have heard reviews.

Now the DJ Crew goes above and beyond! They make everything stress free and easy! You can pretty much plan your entire reception online! If you mention my name Kyra Sodergren you will receive $50 off!

And remember a DJ can make or break a reception! (I saved as much money as i could on other things just so I could get a good DJ I can trust!)

Just something to think about! Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards