Honeymoon Discussions

Couples Resort Barbados

Has anyone booked their honeymoon at the new Couples Resort in Barbados yet?  I was just wondering if there is any additional information you found out once you booked, and if you did it online or called the resort directly?  Any additional information would be helpful, thanks!

Re: Couples Resort Barbados

• I had a great time on vacation at Couples Tower Isle.  The food was great!  My only complaint would be that when we went, in December, there weren't a lot of younger couples to hang out with.  We made friends with a lesbian couple who were super nice and pleasant, but they were 50s or maybe even 60. 

Everyone was friendly, the staff were fantastic.  I'd love to go back sometime!

• Check out the message board on couples website.  There is a thread titled "All things Barbados."  This should answer any questions you may have.  You will have to weed through A LOT of posts chock full of questions, but the posts you will want to read are from "Randymon."  He is the resorts Chief Romance Officer and a very wise man.  You can also post your questions on there for him to answer. 
    I always book directly with the resort.  They have a best price policy -- if you find a better price elsewhere, they will match it.  I did that last year and they matched the lower price AND gave me a $50 resort credit. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I booked my honeymoon with Couples Barbados! So far the experience has been great- seems to have lots of amenities included in the price plus the fact that it opens soon seems promising. I went thru a travel agent and she matched the price and went a bit cheaper than going thru the resort directly. I googled a lot to figure out if it was right for us and looked on the Couples forums on their website- their resorts have great reviews so I assumed this location would be just as great. When are you looking on going??
  • Jells2dot0Jells2dot0 Cowtown mod
    Moderator Ninth Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its
    LiLe422 said:
    Check out the message board on couples website.  There is a thread titled "All things Barbados."  This should answer any questions you may have.  You will have to weed through A LOT of posts chock full of questions, but the posts you will want to read are from "Randymon."  He is the resorts Chief Romance Officer and a very wise man.  You can also post your questions on there for him to answer. 
    I always book directly with the resort.  They have a best price policy -- if you find a better price elsewhere, they will match it.  I did that last year and they matched the lower price AND gave me a $50 resort credit. 

When in doubt about Couples, always check their chat boards. they are full of info. If I'm not mistaken, that resort is opening this week or next, so the guest reviews will start to trickle in over the next month or so.

• Thank you everyone!!  I did read through those message boards and it was definitely helpful!!  We are going next September, but they have some specials going on right now if we book in advance with the $300 resort credit.  I also got an email stating that the rates now are introductory and will change once the place opens...its affordable for us now, but may not be once it opens and the prices change. 

• Thank you everyone!!  I did read through those message boards and it was definitely helpful!!  We are going next September, but they have some specials going on right now if we book in advance with the $300 resort credit.  I also got an email stating that the rates now are introductory and will change once the place opens...its affordable for us now, but may not be once it opens and the prices change. 

Yes, couples rates are low right now. I have been keeping an eye on them for our next trip :) they are set to change very soon though.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards