Iowa-Quad Cities

Photographer HELP

kate0422kate0422 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2013 in Iowa-Quad Cities
Hey does anyone have recommendations on photographers in the Quad City area?  I would appreciate specifics on why you would or would not recommend someone.  I am planning on having the reception at Hotel Blackhawk so if anyone had their wedding reception there and absolutely loved the pictures I would love to hear it!  Thanks much!

Re: Photographer HELP

• qtrfanqtrfan member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker

We used for Giraffe Photography for 2 weddings in our family.  He and his wife, Elaine, are awesome.  They are talented and will go the extra mile for you.

Also had him take family pictures and baby pictures.  Check him out.

• Creative Wedding Package has been amazing! They are so easy to work with and do an excellent job! :)
  • Wiz of Oz is breathtaking and I could go on and on for days on how wonderful she is!!!
  • http://kschuttephotography.com/   Katherine Schutte photograpy.  Her pictures are amazing and she was the most resonably priced/in my budget.  She automatically gives you the rights to your photos without extra cost and she's a really wonderful person.  You can view her engagement/wedding photos on her website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards