Louisiana-New Orleans

Vera Wang white label dress for sale, and linens/chargers

All- I will post in classifieds too, but due to the weight of acrylic chargers I'm really hoping for a local bride to be interested in my items :)  I am also selling my dress, and also hoping for a local as I think it's hard to make a decision like that without seeing something in person!

I have my Vera Wang White Label dress 351011 for sale.  It is size 10 and has had no alterations besides 1/2 inch taken in on each side, and a bustle added.  It is original length and has been dry cleaned.  Below I have pics of the hem to show it is clean :)  I also have the Vera Wang crystal sash, the Vera Wang cathedral veil, a crystal tiara, and two slips (A-line and Fit n Flare size 10) because I couldn't decide which I liked better.  I am selling the dress alone for $500, or with all accessories for $700.  Original prices were:

dress: $1248 plus tax/shipping, $163 for dry cleaning
sash: $148
veil: $148
slips: $49 and $59
tiara: $169? can't remember but around there

If interested in the dress, accessories, or table linens/chargers mentioned below let me know and anything can be seen in person (I live across the lake from New Orleans on the north shore.  I will edit this to add pictures once  I figure out how...

Re: Vera Wang white label dress for sale, and linens/chargers

• I can't figure out how to add pictures..... and it posted before I was done!  I also have green linens, and gold napkins and chargers.  I have 12 apple green crinkle 120 inch rounds, 6 satin willow 120 inch rounds, 1 rectangle willow crinkle tablecloth, and 1 willow crinkle runner, 9 sequined green overlays (so pretty) and 105 gold napkins and 104 gold beaded acrylic chargers.  I am looking for $300 for all, or can break down and price individually.  Once I figure out how to add pictures I will!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards