August 2013 Weddings

Invitations!

We just got our invitations in the mail yesterday!!!  yaay!!   I was stalking the mailboxes in our apartment building for the postman (my fiance thought I was nuts!)!  So excited to have them-  the wedding is starting to becoming real now!

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitations!

• Congrats! Any pictures?

I'm currently working on addressing mine, and its way more time consuming than I expected! I'm only cranking out about 12 an hour.
  • Congrats!!  We have ours addressed and I just bought stamps a few minutes ago.  Hopefully we can get them out tomorrow :)
  • Xstatic3333-  I had my addressed by our stationer since I knew how long it took me just to do our STDs!  Figured it was worth the extra money to have her do it rather then me spending hours doing them myself.   I can take some pictures and post later. :-)

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine are taking foreverrrrrrr!!! My friend designed them so we had to cut, assemble, now address. They are fantastic but I'm ready for them to be all done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Betje81 said:

Xstatic3333-  I had my addressed by our stationer since I knew how long it took me just to do our STDs!  Figured it was worth the extra money to have her do it rather then me spending hours doing them myself.   I can take some pictures and post later. :-)

I would go back in time and do that in a heartbeat right now! Just 20 more to go, aiming for tomorrow. This is so exciting ladies!
  • Mine went in the mail yesterday!! :) I can't wait to start stalking the mailbox, haha.

I address mine all myself, but had the return address and the RSVP envelopes printed with our address, which was a big help - all I had to do was the guests' addresses. It took me about 4 hours, I think, to get them all done. (I didn't let FI or my mom help, I wanted all the handwriting to match.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• I know what you mean. I sent my invitations out and I do hope guests return them back because on my response cards envelope, I gave guests stamps to mail back to me.
  • Mine should arrive any day so I can start addressing them. So nervous they'll look right!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just mailed ours out too on June 1st! I've already been getting responses! We're so very close to the big day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards