Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

To-Do Tuesday

Hello ladies, What is on the agenda both WR and NWR?
Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To-Do Tuesday

• Options
    Hey girls!

WR: send out the remaining thank you notes; put away the last of the gifts; start ordering prints from Shutterfly that guests have shared! 

NWR: get back into the "homework routine"; clean the house
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR - finalize seating chart, send off decor items to florist, finish table numbers/runners, confirm welcome party /rehearsal lunch spots

NWR - clean upstairs. hair appt tonight, confirm friends to watch the kitties while we are gone!
  • Options
    WR: Waiting for our engagement photo session to be posted on the photographers website we I can get a few prints!  and print some for the family (I will post you guys some when I can get them)

NWR:  Waiting for co-worker to have her baby!!  We have a pool going.  I said the baby will be born the 10th.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

WR: I finally talked with a lady from Carnival today, so I need to chat with my FI and see what he really wants to do on timing, etc. so we can talk about putting a deposit down on our room and getting the real planning going.

Also, we need to get our an engagement photo shoot set up!

NWR: I need to get started on labels for my products for my business and get the photos back from my photo shoot a week or so ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards