Knottie Tech Help
Options

How do I save a vendor to My Vendors?

I went to the My Vendors page and clicked the "Find your reception & ceremony sites" link. It led me to a page with various location. I clicked the link for my region. It led me to a page with several venues. When I clicked on a venue I liked there was no way to save it as one of "My Vendors". What is the point of having a "My Vendors" page if there is NO WAY to save any vendors to that page?! I have just started planning my wedding and I find it extremely frustrating that TheKnot provides organizational tools but no way to use them. Does ANYBODY have an answer for how I am supposed to use the My Vendors page?

Re: How do I save a vendor to My Vendors?

• Options
    After you click on the vendor and see the vendor profile there is a button that says "Save Vendor" it is right next to "Contact Vendor". It is right below the vendor address. It shows up on mine.

• Options
    This button does not appear on mine. I have tried both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Is there a specific web browser for which this feature works?
  • Options
    If you are still unable to find what you are looking for you can reach out to customer service at feedback@theknot.com or call Customer Service Mon-Thurs 6am-7pm PST and Fri 6am - 6pm PST at 877-335-5252.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards