Centerpiece containers?!


I found this picture in a newspaper and I would really love to get these containers for my centerpieces, except in a different color but I have no idea what they're actually called or where to find them! If anyone can help me out, I would really appreciate it!

Re: Centerpiece containers?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards